● Ready-to-eat cereal or oatmeal; banana; skim milk; orange juice.
● whole grain toast or English muffin with peanut butter or honey; banana or raisins; juice; skim milk or yogurt
● 1 hard-boiled or scrambled egg white or a string cheese for protein
● Fat-free chocolate pudding; 1 oz. peanuts, orange or other fresh fruit
● Include non-starchy vegetable and fruits with meals and snacks
● Whole-wheat pita stuffed with tuna, onions, cucumber, tomato, fresh spinach, light mayo, dill pickle; fresh fruit; lemonade
● Whole grain bread, lean roast beef, slice of reduced-fat cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard; fresh seasonal fruit; yogurt with 2 tbsp. granola; lemonade…
Check back for more volleyball nutrition tips… including dinner and tournament days / weekends!
What’s the most crucial meal for ANY ATHLETE?
email me: email@example.com
Look forward to your responses!